Job description / Role
A leading architectural firm is looking to hire a Management Accountant with the following roles and responsibilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Experience in handling accounts, division wise Analysis, Cash Flow, Project Margin analysis, Costing, MIS Reports, financial modeling and finalization of Accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly/ quarterly consolidated financial information reporting pack.
• Preparation of the annual consolidated financial statements.
• Preparation and review of the monthly schedules for prepayments, accruals, other receivables and other payables.
• Formulating annual budgets of Overheads and expenses, and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
• Tracking recording and analyzing costs associated with projects. Investigate and reporting project wise variances and profitability.
• Circulating monthly comparison report for P&L, monthly sales and cost of sales, Cash Flow Statement, and other financial reports to keep track of financial performance.
• Preparation of MIS reports and presentations to provide feedback to top management.
• Variance Analysis and Project wise profitability reports.
• Product Costing, and job costing, and calculation of turnover to be achieved BEP.
• Invoice Booking in ERP, and closing of work orders.
• Creating Projects in ERP, with detailed budgets, tracking expenses against activity wise budgets and project wise analysis and controlling.
• Fixation of Overheads to be charged after considering Budgeted turnover and Overheads, and Contribution during the period.
• Calculate the total Cost incurred for providing Services and determine service contract pricing, after considering the Overheads and direct expenses.
• Monitoring of Purchase of materials, and deployment of labor against project wise budget.
• Proven ability to improve operations, impact business growth & maximize profits through achievements in finance management, cost reductions, internal control and productivity improvements.
• Preparing various reports on capital expenditure, actual v/s budget and ensuring periodic reporting.
• Exposure to Multiple industries, working knowledge with reporting standards IAS / IFRS.
• Should have independently handled whole accounts, review assignments & Statutory Audits.
• Good leadership, organizational and personal management skills.
• Professional in receiving, following and executing orders.
• Thorough understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
• CA/ CPA/ CMA/ CIMA or MBA
• Knowledge of Oracle System / MS-Dynamic equivalent accounting system
• Analytical Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Numerical Skills.
• Accurate and on time reports
• All reports meets the required budgetary standards
• Ensure timely financial closure.
• KPI based reporting platform established and implemented.
• Accurately prepare periodic financial reports and forecasts.
• Results Orientation
• Customer Service Orientation
• Collaboration & Teamwork
• Effective Communication
About the Company
A leading multi-disciplinary planning and design firm in UAE.
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE
Swisslinx Middle East
Noor Al Hilal
Al Baddad Capital