Job description / Role
Our Client is recognised globally as a leader in their field of Marketing and Communications. An excellent opportunity has risen for an Arabic Speaking Management Accountant to join their Media City Office.
• Manage month end close for 3 entities and ensure deadlines are met, making sure IMEA close schedule is followed and signed off
• Produce draft P&L’s and Balance sheets timely and accurately
• Updating monthly close schedules, recording monthly prepaid amortization, fixed asset depreciation, and credit card transaction fees
• Balance sheet account reconciliations, inter-company transactions and entering journal entries.
• Coordinate the preparation of all required tax returns for indirect taxation, payroll, with-holding, corporate income taxes and other regional taxes
• Support with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable aging analysis and reporting
• Collaborate with project managers and Finance colleagues to address issues pertaining to accounts receivable, accounts payable and contract management
• Act as a mentor for the junior accountants in the team though at this stage there will be no direct reports.
AED 20000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: family medical + air tickets
• Must possess a strong technical accounting background. Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). The role will have responsibility for statutory accounting requirements
• Five years of experience within a professional services environment. Strong Excel skills coupled with proficiency in MS Office applications. Exposure to Deltek Maconomy would be a significant advantage
• An understanding of Local GAAP (where applicable), US GAAP and IFRS. In addition, an understanding of Saudi Arabian, Jordanian and Egyptian Taxation would be a significant advantage
• Fluent in English and Arabic, written and spoken
• Possesses exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
• Only candidates already based in the UAE will be considered
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
TGC Consulting Middle East
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||4 Apr|
Emirates Refreshments Company