Job description / Role
Robert Half are working one of the largest Crypto Exchange companies who are looking for a reliable Management Accountant to analyse and present key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts and budgets.
An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation. You must be able to assume responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker.
The goal is to contribute to the decision making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
* Gather and analyse financial information for internal use
* Support budgeting
* Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
* Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
* Evaluate the company's performance using key data
* Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
* Proven experience as management accountant, accounting supervisor or similar role
* Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
* Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
* Analytical mind with aptitude in math
* Passionate about Crypto
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* A problem-solver with attention to detail
* ACCA, CPA or similar qualification
* Flexible working hours
* Based in Abu Dhabi
25,000 - 30,000 AED a month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.