Job description / Role
Company : Nestle
Location : Dubai
You will coordinate, manage and update the Head of Department day to day schedule amongst other key deliverables. This includes coordinating with different stakeholders to organize meetings, events, workshops and bookings.
A day in the life of
- Coordinate scheduling and extensive calendar management for Nestle Health Science Department.
- Main point of contact between the head of department and both internal and external parties
- Follow up on the monthly reports and weekly updates with different team members
- Keep the department presentations up to date and aesthetically aligned.
- Prepare summary presentations and reports when needed
- Fully manage internal and external meetings, workshops and bookings (hotel, dinner, entertainment, meeting room set-up, stationary and other logistics)
- Manage administrative and office support by ensuring office supply inventory, stationary, and hampers
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the manager and the team
- Participate and support in Company events for employees
What will make you successful
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic language is a big plus
- Strong digital literacy - Office 365 knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills involving high-level communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience; ability to influence others
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant to CEO
Admin Assistant - Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Director
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)
The Kraft Heinz Company
Big Fish Recruitment