Job description / Role
L’Oréal Management Trainee Programs are full-time, post-graduate opportunities designed to develop our future business leaders. They offer you the chance to get a unique immersion into our dynamic ecosystem through an accelerated development program that will expose you to different areas of our business while getting the opportunity to specialize in one function. We currently offer Management Trainee Programs in Marketing, Digital, and Operations. While each program is functionally specialized, all of them embrace the spirit of development we have here at L’Oréal. Interactive learning courses, mentorship, and exposure to senior leadership are just some of the ways that we make sure our Management Trainees are prepared to make true impact and lead the future of L’Oréal Middle East.
If you have a strong passion to succeed, aspire to join a company that can offer you a rich and diverse career and are committed to building the future of L’Oréal together, we invite you to apply for the Management Trainee Program, by L’Oréal. It is a development-focused leadership program for young talents. A program that’s uniquely L’Oréal.
YOUR MT PROGRAM JOURNEY
Our Management Trainee Program (12-24 months) is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in different key business functions of our organization, with potential exposure across 4 divisions and 16 brands.
Choose from 5 different tracks to get started:
• Marketing & Commercial
• Digital & E-commerce
• Supply Chain
• Human Resources
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work that you do. As such, your training and development plan and individual learning journey throughout the program is key to us.
The MT Development Program has 3 core components:
• Each MT typically goes through few impactful rotations
• 4-6 months duration per rotation
• Specific projects assigned for each rotation with performance objectives
We offer customized learning tracks according to individual development within the Group, that offer structured & diverse learning modules across technical professional skills, with intention to build expertise & shape leadership quality.
• Technical & Professional Expertise
• Commerce & Education
• Digital / e-Commerce
• Online MOOCS Coursera courses
• On-the-job Coaching
• Leadership Quality
• Vision & Culture
• Management & Leadership
• Consistent exposure to Senior Management with regular feedback on job performance
• Retail Business Discovery
• Consumer Insights Deep-Dive
• Digital Decode
• Métier Workshops (Skin, Hair, Makeup)
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
• Former or current Intern/Apprentice with L’Oréal (that’s right, you get a headstart!)
• University graduate in any disciplines
• Passionate and ambitious about developing a career in Retail and FMCG industry
• Resilient (not for the faint-hearted); not afraid of setbacks nor to go the extra mile
• Super agile to anticipate and manage complexities
• Analytical and sensitive to data, our products, trends, consumers and Beauty
• Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.