Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE CAREERS ARE HIGH-IMPACT
AIRPORT OPERATIONS CONTROL CENTRE
Manager - AOCC Operations Planning
The team works in real time to make sure the right people are in the right place - airside and landside - to meet demand. As our airports are the world's busiest, it's fast-paced and a real challenge. They see that the operational plan is followed, and issues are dealt with across terminals, regular operations, incidents and crisis handling. The operation has to be industry-leading, and it always is.
What you'll deliver
- You'll be responsible for the development of integrated operational plans including its alignment with Strategy & Development and assisting the planning manager in periodic resource forecasting.
- You'll work with Continuous Improvement and Customer Service Delivery teams to review and analyse the core airport processes and people skillsets and implement improvement opportunities.
- You'll identify capacity and/or efficiency and operational bottlenecks and work as part of cross-functional teams to identify mitigating opportunities.
- You'll conduct quality reviews of planning team outputs to ensure all plans are providing the required level of accuracy and granularity.
What you bring
- You should be educated to a degree level high level in a numerical subject. A post graduate and/or professional qualification in a numerical subject will be an advantage.
- You should have technical understanding of the key airport processes such as: terminal, baggage airside and cargo operations; transportation and resource planning; and, demand forecasting.
- You'll have at least 4-6 years' experience in research, planning or engineering role, with a significant amount of that time in the aviation sector.
- You'll have demonstrable experience in developing and using simulation and/or planning tools with proven experience in project management and stakeholder engagement.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.