Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE THE EXCITEMENT REALLY BEGINS
CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY
Manager - AOCC Operations Ruleset Management & Analysis
The team works in real time to make sure the right people are in the right place - airside and landside - to meet demand. As our airports are the world's busiest, it's fast-paced and a real challenge. They see that the operational plan is followed, and issues are dealt with across terminals, regular operations, incidents and crisis handling. The operation has to be industry-leading, and it always is.
What you'll deliver
- You'll be responsible for leading the continuous improvement and analysis of rulesets using operational performance data.
- You'll be working collaboratively with airport service providers to drive continually improving operational and service performance.
- You'll proactively liaise, support and train the on-shift AOCC resource controllers.
- You'll lead modelling projects to support operational planning.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a Degree Level in a numerical subject. Masters degree in a related field (i.e. Operational Research) is preferable.
- You'll have some experience in stand planning and / or other resource management ruleset planning.
- You should have at least 4 - 6 years' experience in a quantitative analysis or operational research role preferably in a strategic or planning environment.
- You'll have at least 2 years experience in developing and using simulation models or resource management systems (i.e. AirTop, CAST, Quintiq, Inform).
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Operations Manager (Pyrotechnics)
Manager - High Impact Operations Improvement & Turnarounds
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Chief Operating Officer for an E-Commerce Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent