Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE INFLUENCE SPREADS
Manager - Airports Business Continuity
We work at a fast pace. Head office is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our status as a global leader that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as finance, procurement, legal, risk management and quality assurance ensure agility prevails.
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery, implementation and maintenance of the Business Continuity Management System based on ISO 22301 and NCEMA Business Continuity standard. The role will include Business Continuity Gap Analysis, threat risk assessment, Business Continuity Strategy development, Crisis Management / Incident Management, development / review of BCP's and testing & exercising plans. Moreover, the role will identify Business Continuity legal obligations within UAE Law, ICAO standards and others are in place at Dubai Airports (DXB & DWC).
The role also includes representation from Dubai Airports at relevant Government Crisis & Business Continuity Committees, as well as maintaining effective reporting and communication with key stakeholders in the fields of Emergency Response, Crisis Management and Business Continuity.
The jobholder shall have a minimum of:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, or any related field; &
• ISO 22301 Lead Implementer or ISO 22301 Lead Auditor. OR
• A minimum of 4 years related experience and training in the fields of Business Continuity & Crisis Management in Airport Operations / aviation.
• Trained in NCEMA 7000 Business Continuity Standard is a plus.
• At least 5 years of experience in:
• Airport Operations/Aviation Business Continuity and/or Crisis Management
• The review, development, implementation and maintenance of Corporate Business Continuity Management System.
• Development and implementation of a corporate wide Testing & Exercising Plan (including scenario building / writing, stakeholder management and execution).
• Business Continuity / Crisis Management Simulations.
• Providing Training & Awareness in the various fields of Business Continuity.
• Extensive training on relevant International & Local Standards, Laws and regulations in regards to Airport Operations, Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and Recovery Planning.
• Business Continuity Management Systems, Tools and Technologies
• Understanding of Airport Operations / Aviation
• Effective Communication.
• Testing & exercising, scenario building.
• Writing official reports and service level agreements.
• Effective Influencing Skills
• Thorough knowledge of the Complexity of airport & Emergency Operations.
• Project management.
• Change management.
• Negotiation & presentation skills.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.