Job description / Role
The role will lead the creation of legal entities/ SPVs/ structures in various domiciles (onshore/ offshore), along with leading the responsibility to create & manage minutes for shareholder meetings/ AGMs, complete statutory filings & checks and prepare board packs.
Our client is a top tier, global market leader in the investments space with a track record in the region & an appetite to invest further. The firm places a high degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, culture, and the willingness & ability to take ownership of work and projects.
Reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance, this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Assist in the implementation and incorporation of companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
* Review and assist in the drafting of ad hoc legal documents (e.g. PoA's, appointment of managers, change of registered office) where no legal advice is required
* Review and analyse legal documents from a corporate governance perspective, regulations, and procedures
* Coordinating, preparing and attending board committees and shareholder's meetings, including minutes taking and follow-up on action point
* Assists with corporate disclosure, compliance and regulatory filings
* Assists treasury team with bank account opening and KYC requests and requirements
* Prepare KYC, AML and due diligence packs for DD on companies and funds
* Career progression, excellent culture, global exposure & stability along with an attractive compensation package.
The successful candidate should have the following:
* University degree in law or related field with an exemplary academic record
* Professionally Qualified Company Secretary required (Not Executive/ Personal Assistant)
* 5 to 7 years of company secretarial experience and/or compliance experience in the Middle East
* Prior real estate, infrastructure, or general fund administration experience preferred
* In depth knowledge and experience of Dubai Companies Act and filing requirements
* Prior corporate secretarial experience preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Admin / Office Manager
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search