Job description / Role
• Responsible for assisting Compliance Head in directing compliance & Anti-Money Laundering (AML) function of the bank and implementing the overall compliance program.
• To provide support to Bank's operating units and branches by ensuring effective implementation of major decisions regarding the Compliance Program.
• Assistance in coordinating of well knitted team of Compliance Officers as well as providing effective support in mentoring, training, guiding and facilitating all the branches regarding their regulatory, internal and self-compliance.
• Assisting Compliance Head in reviewing compliance with regulatory standards.
• Responsible for sending generated alerts to branches and Private Clients Unit and to ensure timely reviews and closure of MANTAS alerts. Handling of MANTAS inquiries of other bank branches.
• To review suspicious transactions and assist Compliance Head in further investigations and filing of STRs with the Regulator.
• Review and updation of risk categories of the KYCs in coordination with branches and Private Clients Unit. Identify gaps in KYC information/documentation in NR/Offshore Accounts
Policy Review and Approvals
• To assist Compliance Head in review of policies and coordination with the local stakeholders for their completion and sign off.
• To conduct necessary screening through Safe Watch and World Check for all the high risk accounts and the accounts opened by the Private Clients Unit. Monitoring and handling of alerts on OFAC filters under guidance of Compliance Head.
• Responsible for FATCA reporting to the regulator in coordination with Centralized Operations and FINCON
• Review of High Risk Accounts
• Assisting Compliance Head in review of high risk accounts in light of the regulator's regulations and bank's AML/CFT policy
• Graduate with Business/Finance and accounting background preferably with some compliance related courses/certificates.
• Eight years of banking experience with banks. At least two years in Compliance/Audit and Operations.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.