Manager, Contact Center Business Support & Operations
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Job description / Role
The job holder is responsible for providing strategic support and direction with respect to new initiatives, quality assurance, driving revenue generation opportunities, managing Call Centre Operations and drive operational excellence across all retail and commercial products for the bank. It includes development and maintenance of efficient processes for business and service enhancement driven by system based solutions which are delivered by well trained staff. Providing the required structure for efficient functioning of fulfillment team, follow-up team, web chat and phone banking team.
• To develop quality assurance, training and process and control and implement the approved structure to achieve the metrics
• To build the quality and control targets and the measurement tools required to ensure they are achieved down to the individual staff level
• To develop the required Quality Assurance (call, transaction and process) MIS for all units under Contact Center.
• To build and feed into the recruitment and staff development process of all units in Contact Center to ensure that right resources are being recruited , effective training deployed and staff groomed for increased /changes in responsibilities
• Work with the Head of Contact Center to develop and implement a control strategy that drives improved risk governance
• Develop and Implement Quality and Key Control metrics
• Identification and implementation of Key measurements for call, transaction, and operational risk items
• Implementation of the framework of measurement of performance of these metrics working with various teams owners to define and roll-out the unit specific metrics
• Providing intelligence and support to Contact Center.
• Arrange monthly front office back office meetings, Service Quality Forums, Audit reviews etc.
• Work with relevant stakeholders to create awareness amongst the Contact Center Leadership team on the performance of Key Indicators of various interactions and processes that impact customer's experience and propose measures to improve their performance.
• Where required, provide support and cross check the performance rating given on KPIs for each unit
• Responsible for Contact Center Readiness for New Product and Service launch
• Represent Contact Center in all new product, process and service launches
• Work with Business, Product Heads and cross functional stakeholders across the bank to define processes, system requirements and SLAs for new products and services to ensure readiness of Contact Center
• Develop metrics, training material, control guidelines to measure performance
• Enhance processes for defining, monitoring and reporting service performance against service level agreements (SLAs) metrics and other related targets.
• Perform Competition scan on service metrics and customer experience for benchmarking against the best in class.
• Revenue Generation
• Provides insight into revenue generation opportunities and how to transform the unit into a profit Centre.
• Structure the performance management of contact Centre fulfillment team to ensure high conversion of leads.
• Provide management with recommendations that will drive increased sales and productivity
• Perform analysis on key revenue generation metrics and recommend action
• Collaborate with product owners to identify and implement enhancements to increase sales from contact Centre
Education & Experience
• Graduate or post-graduate, preferably in commercially oriented discipline with recognized diploma in Banking
• At least 10-12 years of overall Banking experience with specialized experience in Contact Center people and process management
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.