Manager, Copywriting & Content Development
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA)
Job description / Role
We are seeking a superstar copywriter and content developer to join the team and help deliver marketing campaigns and other digital collateral to promote our award winning loyalty programme. We need an expert storyteller and communications guru to come in and help our marketing team build awareness in addition to helping us promote and encourage booking behaviour. This is a creative services role that will assist PR, Social Media, Website and App, and Email Marketing, among other areas as required.
Role & Responsibilities
• Write or edit copy as assigned to support all marketing initiatives. Interpret creative briefs and collaborate with team members to fully understand the objectives to develop original copy and content for a range of communications channels. Present copy concepts and deliverables to stakeholders, and revise copy based on feedback and direction
• Manage assigned projects and tasks to completion and provide weekly status of progress, roadblocks, and next steps to stakeholders
• Own Brand Guardianship.Follow brand guidelines and ensure consistent tone of voice across all touchpoints, reinforcing our brand identity
• Continually drive optimization of copy by analyzing the results of your work once published and collecting feedback from internal audiences to track response and seek ways to improve engagement and results. Stay abreast of current trends and techniques to keep the approach fresh and relevant
• Work closely with brands to source content and assets for utilization in our own communications.
• Carefully select the most relevant content to match the best suitable target audience.
• Provide content for campaign use across GHA, Brand and Partner channels
• Engage in marketing team and agency strategy sessions and support marketing leadership and other team members as needed to achieve program goals
To fulfill this role successfully, the candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English or related discipline
• 3+ years of professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and relevant GSuite products
• Must be highly flexible and embrace constant change
• Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as individually
The ideal candidate possesses:
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Master storyteller and expert communicator both orally and written, Brand-centric mindset and approach to copy development
• Ability to package ideas in a concise and appealing way
• English as your native tongue or native English proficiency
• A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
• Customer mindset and advocate
• Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines and work under pressure
• Passionate about travel and helping people experience the world - Travel, hospitality and luxury product experience are a plus
About the Company
Global Hotel Alliance brings together a unique collection of independent hospitality brands for GHA DISCOVERY, a multi-brand loyalty programme leveraging a shared technology platform. Through membership in GHA, hotel brands expand their global reach, drive incremental revenue by sharing customer data, and reduce dependence on third-party channels, all while maintaining management independence and individual positioning.
GHA represents a collection of 35 brands with 500 hotels in 85 countries serving more than 11 million members. The award-winning GHA DISCOVERY programme generates approximately $2 billion in revenue and over 8 million room nights annually.
Senior Content Writer
Web3 Content Writer
RTC-1 Employment Services
MAYKS HR Consulting
Digital Marketing Executive
Al Jaziri Group