Manager Corporate Strategy
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Support the VP – Corporate Strategy in the long and medium term strategic planning of company enabling the identification, analysis and monitoring of market trends and opportunities that will affect profitability, growth and productivity for company . Assist in the cascade of plans through the annual corporate planning process. Support the implementation of strategy through programme/project management of key initiatives
• Support the development of sectional/departmental objectives and plan and in line with company's strategic performance management framework and scorecard.
• Maintain knowledge on new and existing KPI requirements and its linkage to corporate KPIs and company's strategic performance management framework and scorecard
• Provide input towards budget preparation for the section/department.
Corporate Performance Management
• Achieve the objectives of the department/section and support colleagues in achieving the same.
• Support VP-Corporate Strategy in the development of company's corporate strategy to articulate clear goals, priorities and initiatives in line with the vision, market opportunities and leadership goals.
• Conduct in-depth analysis, modelling, forecasting of data to support the development of strategies and business proposals for management decision making. Engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive insights as required.
• Support in the development of process, template and tools for the strategy formulation and strategy cascade activities including data analysis, market insights, implementation plans and division plans
• Lead business projects by taking over accountabilities of project management to deliver strategic initiatives/projects. This may involve engaging internal stakeholders such as Commercial, Operations, Finance and/or management of external vendors/consultants
• Act as a key liaison with Divisions during the 5Y Strategy Refresh and business planning exercise Support actions to cascade the strategy to Division Plans and Scorecards
• Act as a focal point on the communication plan and activities to cascade the strategy across key layers of the business to build awareness and alignment on the direction. This will require engagement with company's Internal Communications
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION
• A bachelor’s degree in a business administration or aviation management relevant discipline from an accredited institution.
• A minimum of seven years experience in strategic planning, market analysis or data analysis
• Big 4 experience is highly desirable and a distinct advantage
CERTIFICATIONS,KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Strong understanding of strategy development principles and framework
• Proven ability to collaborate and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills necessary to influence senior leadership
• Attention to detail while managing competing priorities
• Strong analytical skills
• Result oriented, self-directed, inquisitive and entrepreneurial mindset
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.