Job description / Role
For Dubai Expo
The key responsibilities of the Manager –Cost will be to:
• Assist the Centralized Financial & Operational Support team within the Commercial department in managing Cost and expenses of the F&B operators Clients are fully funding.
• This will include monthly reconciliations and verification of all of the cost of goods sold, labour costs, variable costs, fixed costs and other operating costs.
• Work with Commercial team to ensure timely and accurate management of cost and at all times and support in processing the cash calls for the operators.
• Perform vital reconciliations which shall include bank reconciliations, cost and invoice reconciliations, Cost- variance analysis etc.
• Ensure timely resolution of dispute in cost requirements
• Oversee the cost management and invoicing processes of Food and Beverage
• Able to effectively monitor and report the Food & Beverage Cost.
• Prepare cost variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
• Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
• Review and verify voids in the POS systems.
• Check and verify any discounts, promotions and waivers (including those reflected in the POS system).
• Review and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
• Review and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
• Review and verify for any lost postings/ errors in ERP postings.
• Review the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
• Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
• Continuously study weaknesses in cost controls implemented for the outlet(s) and provide suggestions for improvements.
• Responsible for surprise cash spot checks at all F&B outlets.
• Participate in stock taking at the restaurants (in Clients owned catering)
• Perform end of week and end of month reconciliation of all statements and reports generated in order to satisfy the correct reporting and MIS
• Any other tasks as and when required by the management
AED 10,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree (Major in Accounting)
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience within similar roles
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
• Able to manage change and cope with complex and ambiguous tasks.
• Good analytics and reporting skills.
• Experience with Accounting System, POS Systems and cost and inventory systems.
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a high-level attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
• Mega event experience preferred
• F&B, Retail, General Concessionaire, and Retailers experience is a strong-plus
• Accounting qualification certificate
• Knowledge of SAP Financials will be preferred
• Bilingual preferred
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Manager Finance
Manpower Middle East
Accountant - Trade Finance
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Aug|