Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity to lead the Customer Experience function for a rapidly growing telecommunications entity. This role will see you understand your clients and provide solutions and service that increase customer loyalty.
Our client is a fast growing technology company leading the way in providing Saudi Arabia with state-of-the-art ICT Infrastructure.
* Set customer experience policies, procedures, guidelines, processes and matrices and ensure standardization and abidance by related policies & processes.
* Assess the integration of the different functions within the business such as sales, marketing and service departments, and work alongside the relevant departments to deliver seamless customer service.
* Employ a variety of analysis tools such as best practice surveys to improve customer experiences
* Define customer experience strategy, objectives and activities to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the timeline of interaction with the business.
* Gather customer feedback, analyze and document the findings to understand client requirements and expectations and drive the company's overall value proposition towards client requirements.
* Keep abreast with customer experience best practices and alike organizational practices in the field to ensure the business is applying best policies, procedures and actions with respect to customer experience.
* Develop, engage and initiate customer feedback surveys to measure, track and report on customer experience metrics and performance.
* Attractive Salary Package with benefits
* Bachelor's degree in Business or sales or any related field
* Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent is preferred
* 5-8 years of experience
* Excellent communications and negotiations skills
* Proven leadership and management experience management
* Knowledge and interest in Technology
* Crisis management
* Understanding of the customer experience function
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Customer Service Agent
Assistant Sales Manager
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts