Job description / Role
One of the leading and profitable banks across the GCC is seeking a Digital Analytics Manager to drive forward their exciting digital transformation program and provide high-level analytical support to Heads of.
As a Digital Analytics Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Developing data models and valuable insights to senior management
- Developing ETL codes and processing
- Design, reporting and dashboard creation through their Data Warehouse
- Develop and execute ETL programs
- Working closely with Business Units Heads to understand the business and provide relevant insights and data to drive business strategy
You will have the following skill set:
- Degree educated in Statistics or Computer Science or related field
- At least 8 years experience in similar role
- Proven experience in ETL development and reporting
- Experience in machine learning initiatives is highly desirable
- Proven experience using a variety of data modeling tools
- Ideally you will be based in the UAE
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.