Job description / Role
Dubai Parks and Resorts comprises of three theme parks - MOTIONGATE Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai, and LEGOLAND Dubai and one water park - LEGOLAND Water Park - connected by Riverland Dubai - a retail, dining and entertainment walkway. The destination will also feature the Lapita Hotel, a Polynesian-themed resort catering to families.
Don't just visit - be a part of it! Join a talented and creative team to deliver unforgettable experiences for people from across the globe. Share your expertise, skills and passion with us, and be part of something everyone will be talking about for years to come.
Play Your Part
- Responsible for developing, implementation and direction of all online marketing activities, analysis and update of webpages for Dubai parks and Resorts
- Work with VP of Sales & Marketing and the team to develop the regional and international digital strategy and integrated brands' plans
- Lead in planning, developing and implementing the Digital Marketing strategy that is particularly focused on increasing brand awareness, engagement, maximizing leads, conversion and increasing park visitations
- Develop and implement specific content tactics aimed at increasing conversion rate and audience engagement on the website
- Create engaging content
- Create and successfully implement plans, tracking, monitoring and measuring tools and methods and report results to VP of Sales & Marketing and senior management with contingency plans and corrective actions as/when required
- Plan and execute CRO tactics and continuously monitor and optimize the website based data utilizing third party tools
- Perform regular A/B testing to increase conversion rate and user engagement.
- Align all digital marketing activities with Park operators to improve efficiency in spends and reach without duplication
- Manage day-to-day website content and campaign execution. This includes creating, maintaining, and implementing marketing and editorial calendars
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create, plan and execute promotional programs to publicize and promote various products and campaigns
- Establish work flows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Demonstrated knowledge in digital channels plus digital analytics tools such as GA
- Lead in applying and optimizing campaign reporting, analytics capabilities and processes
- Lead in in identifying, leveraging and optimizing new and existing channels and touch-points - reflecting relevant cultural, language, market and / or audience insights and data
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensure ongoing SEO activities for DPR website
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Work with Brand Managers to maximize all campaign creatives for webpages and online marketing
- Manage, consult and collaborate on numerous projects to better the online experience
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Develop, implement, and execute Email marketing strategy
- Ensure optimization of webpage and continuous content update
- Ensuring that all online marketing activities are implemented on time during special events holidays or for offers and back office offers changed on both
Are You a Star?
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Marketing/Business Administration/Advertising/Tourism or relevant
- At least 6 years' experience in digital marketing
- Previous proven experience of advertising and campaign management
- Previous proven experience in destination management, attractions, tourism or hospitality
- Understanding of different system programs and HTLM
- Able to analyze implemented campaigns
- Understanding of ongoing development of online activities
- Experience in SEO, Content Management Systems like Drupal & SiteCore
- Strong campaign management skills
- HTML writing skills is a must
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) - Arabic is an advantage
- Strong project management skills; impeccable attention to detail, organization, prioritization, and analytic skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity
- Always adhering to the meeting objectives and campaign deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience in the UAE critical within the last 5 years
- Trained in negotiation skills
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Senior Manager - Marketing
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist