Job description / Role
A top-tier strategy house is looking for Managers for their digital-centric practice. You will be part of a team that creates business value strategically by helping clients to navigate the technology/digital world and to accelerate their transformations to be technology/digital businesses. The practice delivers competitive advantage through Data, Technology, and Digital. This digital-driven practice orchestrates and accelerates end-to-end Digital transformation efforts. They deliver services ranging from Digital strategy definition, Digital maturity assessments to Digital transformation program implementation, by harnessing an unparalleled team in digital projects.
- Leading small but high-impact consulting teams and owning content and day-to-day client interactions.
- Re-scope client’s strategies to include a digital focus in business strategy.
- Educate and inform clients proactively about state-of-the-art digital strategy and how it can bring value to their business.
- Lead role in presenting key findings to C-level executives.
- Actively building and managing multiple senior client/stakeholder relationships throughout the strategy development and decision-making process.
- Contribution to the development of go-to-market digital offerings, methodologies, toolkits, benchmarks, and enablement material for the Digital strategy initiatives.
- Masters' degree or any further studies from top universities. MBA from a top business school is ideal.
- At least 4-6 years of strategy/management consulting experience at a top tier global management consulting firm with exposure to digital-related topics
- At least 2/3 years of strategy/management consulting experience and 5/6 years of relevant experience in a technology/digital focused player
- In-depth industry knowledge in the digital space in at least two or more topics (digital transformation, Automation, Digitization, AI, IoT, Cybersecurity, etc.)
- Willingness to travel 50%-80% of the time.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Principal - Digital Strategy - Private/Public Sector, Financial Sector - Top-tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Consultant - Strategy Consulting - Global Firm
Senior Manager M&A (Post-Deal)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Project Manager
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
General Manager - Business Incorporation
Irwin & Dow