Job description / Role
* As a Manager- F&B Outlets at/Andaz Dubai The Palm/, you will have an opportunity to run the restaurants as an owner, where locals love to visit & creative class thrives, where you combine strategic planning and day-to-day management activities.
* A role that is both business-like and creative, predominantly in terms of marketing and business development
* A person who enjoys working in a lively, fast paced environment, someone who loves interacting and hosting guests at home, someone who loves sharing stories and experiences with the guests and values each guest as an individual with varied experiences.
* Someone who is a natural leader and enjoys the unpredictable milieu of managing the restaurant as an owner.
* A strong background working within a large scale restaurant.
* Managing multiple outlets and also having an experience of managing a manning of 25 plus. A strong understanding of finances of the restaurant (P&L).
* Up to date with the latest F&B trends in the market and also to have a good understanding of social media platforms. Experienced in introducing new concepts or has launched a new product.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.