Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
One Of The Region's Leading Media & Entertainment Companies
Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Manager – FP&A to prepare and input annual budgets in HFM, prepare monthly MIS reports with budget variance analysis, prepare financial forecasts, and prepare regular business performance reports with useful analysis for management. Utilize both quantitative and qualitative analysis of all operational aspects of a business. Considering economic and business trends, reviewing past company performance to provide insight and recommendations to support the business in achieving future goals and plans.
• Working with individual and departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall budget, including a five-year plan.
• Input budget into Hyperion.
• Prepare periodic MIS with variance analysis.
• Prepare periodic KPI pack.
• Prepare periodic P&L and cash forecasts.
• Create engaging dashboards in Business Intelligence tool for management, by working closely with the operations team, management and IT.
• Determining which of the company’s products or product lines generate the largest portion of its net profit, helping to drive the pricing strategy through analysis and insight.
• Partner with assets to develop relevant operational reports and improve sales performance and operating margin.
• Prepare periodic or ad hoc business performance reports for the operations and leadership team with recommendations to support decision making.
• Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
• Beach marking, comparing historical results with budgets/forecasts, performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
• Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow. Mapping out-growth plans, including capital expenditures and investments.
• Liaise with IT department to ensure that all reports are prepared/extracted from the Business Intelligence software over the mid-term.
• Create financial policies and procedures.
• Prepare documentation on compliance with IFRS.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Implement Work Culture: Clean, Tidy & Presentable
• Develop and implement Staff Engagement Strategy
• Customer Focus
• Leading & Managing Change
• Attention to detail
• Decision making
• Working under pressure
• Organization and time management skills
• Commercial and Analytical Mindset
• Qualified Accountant or related degree
• A minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel (macro/VBA level preferred), with financial modelling experience.
• Advance knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
• Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion preferred
• System implementation experience preferred
• Knowledge of IFRS
• UAE experience preferred
• Can meet hard deadlines
• Lead time in delivering reports
• Accuracy of reports
About the Company
One of the region’s leading Media & Entertainment companies.