Job description / Role
The purpose of this position is to Design, develop and launch propositions for Consumer Fixed home Services, Drive Customer Journey end-to-end.
• Minimum 07 to 12 years of experience in a Segment Marketing role, preferably in Consumer Marketing within a renowned telecom operator or television broadcast industry, with special focus Consumer Fixed Home Services or IPTV experience
• Minimum Bachelors in Marketing/Sales/related field
Knowledge and skills:
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Strong strategic thinking coupled with excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
• Highly organized and commercially focused.
• Strong and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
• Ability to operate effectively within a high-energy, fast-paced, dynamic and evolving team environment.
• Strong ability in problem solving of matters that require high-level intervention.
• Decision making.
About the Company
du is the new telecommunication services provider in the UAE. We are an integrated service provider offering voice, data, video and content services over fixed and mobile networks to residential and business customers.
du has three broad target segments:
Consumers: Focusing on individuals and households by offering mobile and fixed voice calling, Internet, data services and television. Businesses: Focusing on small to very large corporations and government agencies by offering integrated fixed and mobile business solutions including voice, data, content and applications as well as professional services.
Carriers: Focusing on providing carrier, international data networks and wholesale services to international operators, multinational corporations and telecom carriers.
The needs of our customers are our primary focus. Our aim is to provide new and innovative services that deliver a better customer experience.