Job description / Role
• Complete the end to end process of recruitment, selection and onboarding process, by complying with relevant regulations and completion of all necessary documentation and records within minimum lead time.
• Assist in developing competencies of Interviewers for effective assessment/selection implementation of psychometric testing and other tools and Induction program for new employees.
• Maintain required details on HRIS (HROPAL) system
• Completion of all Time and Attendance related inputs (i.e. Present/absent days, OT hours etc.) are provided to HQO for processing payroll of concerned employees.
• Provide assistance in coordination and conducting of technical training by Company and other Contractors as and when required including planning, scheduling and conducting of technical programs.
• Assessing the requirement of Staff/Workmen accommodation in coordination with all concerned.
• Maintain contact with employees to proactively address complaints and grievances and resolve the same in coordination with all concerned within minimum time.
• Apart from the above operational KRA/Activities, the position holder shall also take upon
• additional responsibilities as and when assigned by his/her Reporting authority. He shall also strive to continuously adopt and implement contemporary practices and processes to enhance the effectiveness of the role and responsibilities of the position.
• Graduate with post graduate qualification in HRD. Additional relevant qualification/certifications will be of added advantage.
• 2 years experience in managing HR and Administration at operation/project sites of an Engineering/other Organization in UAE
• Poses, and be able to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the HR administrative process such as employment visa processing and cancelations, OHC, BFH, PIC application
• Demonstrate great organization skill and able to priorities work load to achieve efficiency
• General knowledge of the UAE Labor Law
• Data analysis, Communication, Presentation, Teambuilding and
• Interpersonal relationship
• Proficiency in MS Office
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
About the Company
Recruits Management Consultancy was established in 2005 in recognition of the need for high quality, affordable staffing and management expertise to be more readily available to organizations in our chosen markets.
We are a leading service provider offering cutting edge solutions to help businesses and individuals in an ever-evolving world. The services we offer include recruitment, management consulting, marketing and travel solutions.
Above all, we make a difference in the performance of our clients and this is what leads to us having very high levels of repeat business with our existing clients and a large number of referrals from satisfied clients.
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
HR & Admin Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|
HR Source Consulting