Job description / Role
• To help maintain Internal Control as required by the Bank's regulatory policies and internal frameworks ensuring that adherence to policies remains at all times
Review of Branches and Units
• Periodical visit to Branches/departments in UAE / Bahrain and Oman for ICU Review to determine their compliance with the Bank's policies
Preparation of Reports
• Preparation of Reports for Internal Reviews and endeavor to improve its quality.
Review of System and Procedural changes
• Review various System and procedural changes in UAE Operation and give recommendation to Head of ICU.
Special Assignments and Enquiries
• Complete any assignment, enquiry as directed by Head of Internal Control - Gulf
Performing System Security Administration functions
• Perform various System Security Administration functions for MISYS (EQU, EBA, TI), ICCS, UAE ASR and SWIFT.
Providing guidance to Branches and Units
• Provide guide line to Branches, COPs and Trade on day to day operational issues
Review of Regulatory compliance
• To check adherence to laws, regulations, policies & Procedures set by regulators during visit to Branches/Units.
HOK Audit Compliance
• HOK Audit Compliance. Coordinate with Branches and Units to resolve all outstanding issues and report to HOK Audit.
Attending internal customers' issues.
• Attend internal customers' issues in professional and timely manner to ensure the same are resolved
Coaching and guidance to Juniors
• Ability to coach/guide juniors for future challenges and increased readiness for unfamiliar situations
• Minimum Graduate.
• 6 to 8 years of diversified banking experience.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.