Job description / Role
To provide various analyses, and be an advisory to Rak Properties to enable the company to make viable/feasible short-term, mid-term and long-term business and investment strategies and development plans.
• Carry out feasibility studies for all new projects, including scenario analysis to be utilized for decision-making purposes on projects by Board of Directors.
• Follow up and collect all inputs from all the concerned to develop the feasibility study and prepare the presentation for the review of senior management before presenting it to the Board committees.
• Update the feasibility study and issue Red Flag at appropriate time to the Sr. Management suggesting corrective action.
• Update Business Plan based on ongoing internal and external changes with impact on financials, funding and cash flow.
• Build market intelligence about the competitors’ activities, supply and demand in order to facilitate the new product development, pricing strategy etc.
• Prepare financial models and financial projections for all corporate strategy initiatives and projects such as formulation of new subsidiaries, Joint Ventures, acquisitions and other strategic items.
• Review the business plans received from potential investors for Joint-Venture & investment partnership, and prepare financial analysis for it.
• Assess/evaluate incoming proposals from external parties and participate in Tender negotiations wherever required.
• Follow up the cost movement in coordination with the projects & finance departments and submit periodic report on the movement of the project in line with budget approval.
• Co-ordinate closely with contracts department and participate in the cost reduction and value Engineering.
• Review new investment and submit recommendation.
• Conduct feasibility studies for Hotel, Retail properties etc.
• Carry out land and asset valuation and prepare proposal for selling & buying land.
• Prepare corporate cash flow with necessary analysis and present recommendation to the CEO.
• Support in Investment related matters such as Exit, Swap and Due Diligence.
• Work with outside consultants advising on corporate-level matters.
• Assist finance department in discussion and negotiation with banks for project finance.
• Review Financial Statements, press releases, marketing material and Annual Reports.
• Assist Director of Development in preparing Business Case documents for new projects to present to Board of Directors.
• Prepare Sales Pitch documents for investments, bulk sales etc.
• Act as the Owner of RAKP’s feasibility templates on Estate Master; organize and maintain files.
• Assist Director of Development in reviewing Reports and other communications to Board of Directors.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Finance or business studies. Master’s Degree in Business Management/Administration is highly desirable.
• At least 12 years of relevant work experience out of which minimum 5-7 years must be working in a similar position with leading organization in Real Estate/property industry in UAE/GCC.
• Should have hands-on experience in feasibilities studies, financial modelling & analysis, investment appraisal, valuation & pricing analysis, business analytics, scenario & sensitivity analysis, market intelligence etc.
Skill Sets Required:
• Strong Commercial acumen.
• Research, Analysis & Costing skills.
• Numerical & Report Writing skills.
• Knowledge and Awareness of Local & Regional real estate/property market.
• Organization, planning & IT skills.
• Familiar with Argus Estate Master or similar software.
• Ability to handle & manage conflicts and multiple assignments.
• Excellent Negotiation skills.
• Communication, Interpersonal & Presentation skills.
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Commercial Finance Manager