Job description / Role
The role must provide expertise on Lean principles and how to apply them into information technology, provide required training and coaching to up-skill for all employees within different levels of the organization. the role will project manage transformations, which will be made up by a number of projects (called waves).
• Planning and approach for the projects (waves) as per the schedule
• Coach and Train IT Managers, IT SMEs, IT Lean Navigators and Senior Managers on Lean Concepts
• Lead the transformation waves as per the plan and identify opportunities for improvement
• Review the current activities and metrics and come up with revised KPIs and improvement opportunities
• Work closely with IT Team to transform the teams, implement change management activities to change mind set and behavior
• IT based degree, university degree, or equivalent work experience required
• Experience of at least successful implementations of Lean
• 3+ years’ experience in IT
• 2 – 4 years of Management consulting experience
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.