Job description / Role
A Big 4 consulting firm is looking to hire for their M&A practice. The team is growing and they have a new Partner from a mature market who got onboard in 2019.
• They are seeking an experienced Manager and Senior Manager with extensive experience in transaction advisory (both sell-side and buy-side), value creation, carve-out, 100 days planning and execution, and post-merger integration in the Financial Services industry.
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience in top-level advisory or consulting firms, ideally candidates will have a mix of industry and consulting experience
• MBA or any master’s equivalent educational background
• Experience working with/for well-functioning, advanced and global businesses, ideally located in a mature market
• Experience in the Financial Services sector, specifically in Banking
• Finance, human capital, supply chain, and operations or information technology functional expertise
• Expert in analyzing business models and development of target operating models
• Change management and transformation initiatives in consulting
• Hands-on engagement with clients in both integration and separation projects
• Willingness to travel within the Middle East
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Regional Finance Controller
Head of Finance
Finance & Accounts Manager
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group