Job description / Role
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
• To develop and manage a device portfolio that meets the needs of customers for mobile communication and meets revenue and margin targets for Etisalat.
• This includes managing the change in revenue and margin mix from legacy mobile voice towards mobile broadband services.
• Customer Satisfaction and brand equity will need to be continually improved through working right across Etisalat UAE and the Group, partnering with external organizations, and applying best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand key customer needs and industry trends competition, Technology, etc) for the portfolio.
• Manage portfolio of any relevant devices including vendors and stock
• Monitor and analyze devices performance trends from financial, competitive and operational perspectives.
• Seek strategic and operational improvement opportunities from a wide variety of sources including Market, Strategy, Planning and Segment Marketing.
• Develop a rolling 12 month plan for the devices portfolio
• Create, recommend & launch appropriate changes to the device portfolio
• Identify and recommend changes in delivering capability that may be required by executional teams (eg. Channel, Customer Service, IT)
• Manage external vendors to create advantages of Etisalat and business opportunities.
• Defines and reviews all policies, procedures and guidelines for Devices Marketing Team and monitors and supervises their implementation.
• Monitor quality assurance measures & standards to ensure compliance with corporation practices and international standards; ensure respective functions effectively support the corporate objectives, targets, standards and procedures.
• Reports to and maintains ongoing dialogue with VP/Mobile Product Marketing and provides updates periodically about operational performance and achievement of key strategic and financial targets.
• Maintains effective external interfaces with business and technology partners, government agencies and commercial /professional bodies.
• Manages monitors and evaluates the section’s on-going performance and quality of its output and services.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-6 years of experience in the same filed
• Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Sr. Manager/Digital Advertising
Etisalat - UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 May|
Assistant Sales Manager
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG