Job description / Role
The purpose of this position is to lead and manage PCI-DSS compliances certification and accreditation end to end, and to be responsible for any other relevant industry or regulatory specify compliance program governance and management.
Examples of some of the tasks that will be required from the candidate:
• Top-down approach: Process analysis, identification of issues, validation of current activity plan and definition of recommendations.
• Bottom-up approach: Analysis of identified issues impacting PCI-DSS across systems, root-cause analysis, validation of current activity plan, and definition of recommendations.
• Support process re-engineering activities.
• Lead program activities.
• Analytical capabilities to ensure data-driven approach to the program.
• Support the classification and prioritization of issues, and activities.
• Assessment and follow up of technology initiatives, building the bridge between business and technology functions.
• Minimum 12 years of experience in Technical Telecom, commercial and Regulatory compliances and risk management methodologies, risk assessments and GAP analysis in a large IT / Telecom environment.
• 4+ years of experience in PCI-DSS
• Minimum 3 life cycle implementation experience in PCI-DSS end to end
• Implementing and project management experience in security compliance assessment and certification on ISO27001/BS7799 standards to large organization.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in program management for cross functional / complex program for security compliance assessment and certification
• Conversant with complex technologies and process control around PCI-DSS compliance
• Minimum Bacheler degree in information security, computer, telecommunication engineer or equivalent, with preferable business Master's degree.
• Job related certificate, professional Qualification or equivalent preferred
• Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
• Computer literate
Knowledge and skills:
• Able to take personal responsibility for all issues concerning risk and Quality assurance assessment.
• Analyze information accurately.
• Display sound judgment.
• Solve problems.
• Influence decision makers.
• Knowledge in ISO27000, ITU-X, CoBIT, SOX, Basal II and COSO.
• Customer Service Orientation
• Team Work & Co-operation
• Organizational Commitment
• Achievement Motivation
• Information Seeking
• Analytical Thinking
• TRA Regulation
• Program Management and Reporting
• Telecom regulations in UAE
About the Company
du is the new telecommunication services provider in the UAE. We are an integrated service provider offering voice, data, video and content services over fixed and mobile networks to residential and business customers.
du has three broad target segments:
Consumers: Focusing on individuals and households by offering mobile and fixed voice calling, Internet, data services and television. Businesses: Focusing on small to very large corporations and government agencies by offering integrated fixed and mobile business solutions including voice, data, content and applications as well as professional services.
Carriers: Focusing on providing carrier, international data networks and wholesale services to international operators, multinational corporations and telecom carriers.
The needs of our customers are our primary focus. Our aim is to provide new and innovative services that deliver a better customer experience.