Job description / Role
This position will report directly to the Partner and Head of the Customer Experience Practice. This role will lead Customer Experience transformation topics within the organization, helping drive business development activities across the region, acting as a Subject Matter Expert in Customer Experience related consulting projects. This role is also open in Singapore, South Africa & New York
• Lead Customer Experience business development activities in a region together with account partners
• Jointly build the region’s account management strategy in Customer Experience transformation related topics with the support of the Partner group
• Support multiple project teams in ensuring successful project delivery in the Customer Experience area
• Lead teams of more junior consultants and co-lead client accounts in the Customer Experience area together with account partners
• Help structure the project’s approach by drawing on past experience
• Support the Managers in developing original frameworks, hypothesis, and ideas for data gathering
• Ensure the quality of the Customer Experience project takeaways and recommendations
• Present entire documents on Customer Experience topics to C-levels client audiences
• Manage and lead client meetings and Customer Experience related content discussions
• Build and maintain strong client relationships in the Customer Experience area
• Drive Intellectual Capital creation in Customer Experience Practice
• Management consultant from top consultancy firm (McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Strategy&) with a strong focus on customer experience strategy and transformation, including digital customer experience and omnichannel.
• The ideal candidate balances strategic thinking and customer experience strategy execution experience (transformation program management, capabilities building).
• Prior experience working in a corporate with a customer experience role is a plus.
• Customer experience analytics and measurement (VoC metrics as well as UX metrics)
• Analysis of customer activity data, feedback, and metrics to identify main customer pain points and address them
• Journey redesign applying design thinking approach and co-development with customers
• Operational execution of new journeys design, including processes redesign and adjustments in service operations
• Customer experience unit design and set-up, team capabilities build-up
• Customer centricity change management, cultural/organizational shift, employee engagement
• Customer engagement across digital and offline channels
• Online sales (e-commerce) and omnichannel sales strategy, execution and acceleration
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.