Job description / Role
The Customer Relationship Lead is a single point of contact appointed to manage all procurement needs for defined stakeholder areas. The lead ‘owns’ the relationship with their stakeholders and suppliers/contractors.
The main objective of this role is to ensure their stakeholder’s satisfaction. The remit of the lead covers category planning, sourcing, implementation, and supplier management.
They are primarily leaders and managers who draw in resources to deliver specific requirements.
• Operates as the single point of contact for all matters required by direct stakeholders
• Build and maintain sustainable relationships with stakeholders
• Manages all initiatives and requirements from customers making sure that timelines and objectives are met
• Communicates frequently and effectively with stakeholders to update progress of all initiatives and gather feedback
• Advices and influences senior stakeholders on potential solutions to their requirements
• Develops category strategy and a pipeline roll-out programs, engaging effectively with stakeholders (demand forecasting) and the market
• Implement category strategy through sourcing initiatives and supplier management to generate value and achieve procurement targets
• Negotiates technical and commercial terms with suppliers (as and when required based on the importance of the package of work) to ensure stakeholders’ needs are met and the best value for the requirement
• Requests and allocates resources to initiatives in order to deploy category strategy and supplier management activities
• Leads cross-functional teams to manage the implementation of the category strategy
• Manages and is accountable for the quality and timeliness of critical deliverables and communications
• Forecasts, tracks key account metrics, and implements actions to ensure targets are met
• Manages and is accountable for supplier relationships in its area of scope. This includes: Contract Management, Performance Management and Strategic Relationship Management
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Procurement, Engineering, Business, Finance, or related subject
• 8 years’ experience in Procurement organizations of which a minimum of 4 years applicable experience in managing a Procurement category or a customer account.
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in Arabic is highly desirable
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Head of Procurement
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|
Procurement and Contracts Officer
Procurement Bid Lead
Consultant - Procurement Practice
NSI & Bluefin Talent