Job description / Role
An Online Marketplace Company in Real Estate and Rental Market Space is looking to hire an experienced Manager to join their Business Analytics Team who will play a critical role for them to become the next tech unicorn. They are looking to hire candidates with a strong background in Product Analytics ideally from a Top-Tier Consulting firm or Analytics Company. This role will be based in Dubai U.A.E.
• You will be part of an agile Business Analytics Team at the company.
• The core responsibility will be to create a positive impact on the business through customer insights and product analytics.
• You will be primarily responsible for translating data into actionable insights, helping leadership of the company make informed decisions.
• You will also be working on strategic projects from time-to-time that are most critical for the business and helping frame the problem and come up with recommendations / strategy.
• End-to-end ownership of workstreams to deliver data-driven business insights, across strategic initiatives.
• Run complex and detailed analyses in order to identify areas of improvement and increasing product efficiency.
• Measure and track business/product metrics to measure the health and success of different cross functional product/business initiatives.
• Coordinate and work with different product tribes/ squads.
• Work directly with product teams to understand, research, and provide actionable insights on product insights and make product recommendation.
• Interface with customer experience teams for inputs on client and consumer feedback
• Partner with commercial team to identify product gaps and analyze impact of potential new features.
• Run A/B tests and experiments with the product teams to identify features / functionality that drive higher business impact.
• Work on new strategic initiatives to enhance the product value proposition.
• Work on strategic projects that have the highest business impact.
• As part of strategy & transformation office, put together presentations for senior audiences with a storyline.
• Candidates should have 4 to 8 years of total experience with strategy consulting experience and product analytics experience (ideally E-commerce or Analytics Firms)
• Experience in strategy consulting
• Excellent problem solving and comprehensive analytical skills; ability to structure ambiguous problem statements, perform detailed analysis and derive crisp insights.
• Clear, transparent, and fluent English communication with an aim to drive consensus and evangelize both internally and externally.
• Fluent with SQL and can write complex and efficient queries independently.
• Experience in product analytics, running A/B tests/experiments, analyzing data to propose recommendation
• Experience with pricing, growth, commercial operations preferred
• Experience in Web Analytics (GA/Mixpanel/Webengage etc), Salesforce, BigQuery, A/B testing experimentation preferred
• Experience working with Tableau or similar data visualization tools is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical analysis and product recommendations to a broad variety of audiences including leadership/ business executives.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Big Fish Recruitment
Brand Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Service Operations Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
TGC Consulting Middle East