Job description / Role
- Provide support to Unit Head - Payments in achieving the Unit objectives.
- Manage day to day functions of Remittance, Payroll and Cash along with overseeing operations of external vendors WNS, TG and Brinks
- Prioritize and allocate the work program for Unit and manage external service providers WNS, Transguard,& Brinks
- Lead, plan operationalize Remittance, Payroll and Cash related functions in line with Compliance, OFAC, Correspondence Bank guidelines, ICCS guidelines and CBUAE requirements.
- Guide the processing team to handle Remittances (FTS, IPI) / Payroll / WPS / Hybrid / iBusiness salary upload to meet CBUAE guidelines
- Coordination with Branches for cash movement to CBUAE through external vendors, approval of deposit / withdrawal services through CBUAE portal
- Constant monitor of the activities handled by Cash management in settling customer dispute, daily reconciliation of vendor cash collection, CBUAE / Branch cash movement and GL
- Respond to customer/HO departments enquiries and correspond with them related to Units activities
- Develop, train, and supervise the Onshore / Offshore team staff handling the activity to provide error free / complaint free service.
- Replace Manager Clearing and have an effective supervision of Service providers for Inward and Outward clearing to meet cut-off, customer grievances, erroneous processing, reconciliation of CBUAE accounts
- Lead constant process improvement, process reengineering, system enhancements.
- Ensure SOP for all process are available and updated
- Any other related job assigned by Unit Manager or Department Manager
Operational Efficiency / Supervision
- 100 % maintenance of SLA by the Agency
- Same Day salary processing, SO execution, maintenance and dash Board monitoringr
- Reconciliation of daily Remittance - Inward / Outward from all channels, identify duplicate processing, system issues, dash board to identify day's inventories
- 100% processing of IPI / FTS / SWIFTC on the same day, in coordination with Treasury for special rates
- Cash dispute settlement for SCDM/CDM to be handled in constant coordination with service providers and ensure 100% adherence to SLA/TAT
- Rectification of unreconciled GL entries and respond to QA same day - pertaining to Remittances, Standing Order, Pay roll and Cash dispute / Vault and ATM GL's.,.
- Review policies, procedures and statutory requirements to suit the activity pertaining to Clearing, Remittance, Payroll, Standing order and amend if required.
- Customer complaints, follow-up with PCM for H2H, WPS and other iBusiness products pertaining to Payroll / SO between Offshore and Bank in resolving service issues
- All rule books, guidelines for Remittance, Payroll, Clearing of regulatory to be met
- EoSB for CBD staff, managing the hold, settling in line with HR guidelines
- Bachelors Degree in a Finance discipline.
- Computer Literate
- 2 - 3 years experience as Senior Team Leader or 5 years as Team Leader/ Senior Officer in Banking operations, with Remittance, Payroll and Clearing exposure.
- Written and spoken English - Arabic preferable.
- Good interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Investigative and analytical mind.
- Good report writing skills.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Service Relationship Associate
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Relationship Manager, SME Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|