Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE INFLUENCE SPREADS
Manager - Revenue Assurance (Aero & Non-Aero)
We work at a fast pace. Head Office is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance, Procurement make us an agile one
What you'll deliver
- You will manage the accounts receivable activities effectively, efficiently, and in accordance with regulatory requirements and applicable Financial Reporting standards.
- You will oversee the processes within the Accounts Receivables and Credit Control function and ensure that invoicing, receipts processing, as well as maintenance of customers accounts activities are completed in a timely and effective manner.
What you bring
- You will have a bachelor's degree in Commerce or Business Administration with a specialization in Finance and/or Accounting and holds a recognized professional qualification (ACCA/ACA).
- You will have at least 5-7 years of experience with at least 2 years in Management / Supervisory role within the Finance field, with demonstrated experience in accounts receivables, customer management, credit control.
- You will have experience of leasing, commercial and concession agreements is required for the job.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller