Job description / Role
Contribute to the achievement of marketing strategies and plans by being accountable for the Payments and Cash Management business, meeting and exceeding sales, product and channel management goals and targets in respect of revenues, volumes and e-penetration ratios to develop the corporate image and Bank's identity.
• Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of action/sales plans for Payments and Cash Management Unit. Generate and maintain a healthy and strong pipeline for PCM and provide the information to senior management on a regular basis.
• Conduct preliminary activities to understand customer needs and liaise with PCM product/implementation managers to structure competitive solutions in order to develop and formulate annual budget/objectives for PCM.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new PCM products with the ability to setup a close relationship with external stakeholders as a senior representative of the Bank
• Develop relationship with target customers at multiple levels to increase cross-sell and wallet penetration.
• Compile relevant reports and summary of achievements to enable unit head to track performance / profitability on monthly basis.
• Collect competitor information on regular basis and update PCM product specialist for them to stay abreast of the market in order to provide competitive products to increase market share.
• Take active interest to build skills and develop competencies for self to hold higher responsibilities
• Ensure to comply with the audit requirements, internal and external reporting obligations etc in line with the Bank's policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the bank/department.
• Degree in Marketing or Business Management
• 7-8 years of Banking experience in payments and cash management.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the market.
• Thorough understanding of banking products, operations, procedures, regulatory and legal
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.