Job description / Role
As the Manager - SAP Manufacturing, you will be responsible to plan, direct, manage and oversee the activities and operations related to Manufacturing IT SAP. You will also lead the implantation of new organisational processes, following IT strategies and roadmaps that enable them to manage business objectives.
A leading organisation going through a massive digital transformation and currently investing heavily in technology.
* To be a subject matter expert for SAP Logistics modules PP, QM, MM and advise on best practice business processes in line with the system capabilities and complex system changes.
* The role will optimize SAP manufacturing functions by delivering complex end-end implementations, upgrades and enhancements and offer support for SAP Logistics solutions.
* Act as a key lead representative and subject matter expert for SAP PP, QM, MM and business processes, attending and leading meetings when required.
* Provide guidance to colleagues on system design, build and complex configuration.
* Guide and assist colleagues with SAP PP, QM, MM and business process knowledge and understanding and provide advice across testing, documentation, end-user training and manuals and customer go-lives.
* To design, build and implement complex SAP Logistic business solutions.
* To develop a strong understanding of business manufacturing operations and make well-founded suggestions for improvement through the use of SAP IBP technology and other Supply Chain products.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
* At least 15 years of overall IT experience.
* Minimum of 10 years of SAP experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of SAP Manufacturing and Pharma industry experience is a must have for this role.
* At least 2 PP or QM end-end project life cycle experience.
* Must have experience of leading a team of minimum 8-10 members in the past.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
SAP Business Partner
Middle East Executive
Supply Chain Manager
Middle East Executive
Technical Lead/Architect - SAP
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies