Job description / Role
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. To enable this, we assist clients in the development and implementation of an enterprise-level shared services strategy across regions, business units, segments or legal entities. As a finance consultant, you'll use your experience and knowledge to help clients in design and implementation of shared services by focusing on strategy & direction, processes, people & organizational changes and technology, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you'll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing organizations today - supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivaled experience. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for managers to join our team at the start of an exciting growth curve in the MENA region, and need people with ambition and potential to grow with us.
Your key responsibilities
You will work in multi-disciplinary teams for some of the biggest, and most recognized corporate brands in the MENA region. You will help drive their business by helping them to design and implement shared services.
- Active involvement in Shared Service Center Consulting projects (SSC migration and setup, Robotic Process Automation, SSC feasibility study, SSC process assessment, Operational excellence etc.) preferably with a practical approach as learned during working in the business
- Understand, review, evaluate and design clients' current Shared Services, Shared Services needs and ability to transform client shared services in such a way that our clients are successful.
- Support the execution of EY's global methodologies by interpreting and implementing them in the context of engagements
- Contributing to the creation of new services, tools and materials to be more successful on the market
- Coordinate the junior colleagues, delegate tasks and responsibilities, support the manager colleague with highest quality of work and proactive attitude
Skills and Attributes for success
You should have experience at one or more of the following technical competencies:
- Technical, hands-on experience in design and implementation of shared services including transition planning, people & organization management, processes, location analysis, talent assessment, and technology / automation
- Project Management - be part of project teams comprising colleagues from across different service lines
- Business and Commercially Driven - working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients
- Business Development - assist in aspects of pursuits, including presentations and client meetings.
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work
- Learning - Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences
- Building Relationships - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field OR Masters or MBA
- Approximately 5 years of recent relevant work experience in a Shared Service Center, leading business consulting organization or accounting organization. MENA experience desirable
- Demonstrated experience in project-based engagements in shared services design and implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Deep domain expertise in relevant business processes within an SSC -Finance function
- Experience in process automation & leading process applications of advantage
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree qualification
- A Master's Degree and above is preferred
- Relevant professional qualification certificates are preferred.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region