Job description / Role
As the leader of the knowledge management team, the Knowledge manager will be responsible of managing the customer care knowledge assets and leading,coaching and developing a team of Knowledge Base authors to ensure the content provided to our customer care representative meets the required standards of clarity and accuracy.
- Lead, plan, and support the implementation of the Knowledge Management Strategy
- Work across the Customer Care organization, Marketing and Sales channels to gather information, understand business processes and develop an accurate and robust knowledge base providing easy access to rich and accurate sources of information
- Institute a knowledge structure to optimize knowledge management search capabilities to reveal context-specific knowledge at the right time
- Establish metrics and measurement processes to assess the value of the knowledge base
- Promote adoption and use of the knowledge base
- Establish and Analyze metrics and measurement systems to assess the value of the knowledge base for the purpose of improving content effectiveness
- Lead and develop a team of KB authors by providing guidance and leadership, on-going training and coaching, monitoring individual progress and undertaking performance reviews
Graduate/Post Graduate in Business Management with 5 -8 years’ experience in Knowledge Management
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.