Job description / Role
What you will do
* The Manager - Service Operational Efficiency is key role directly reporting to the Director Service Growth & Parts of Middle East and Africa region.
* You will be part of the team which is responsible for providing programmatic leadership in which you will focus on driving operational efficiency for our services businesses across region. Services encompass all product lines of business with varying levels of participation and success across the region, major focus lines of business include HVAC Systems, Low Voltage Systems (Security, Controls, Building Automation and Fire Detection) and Fire Suppression, Industrial Refrigeration and Residential Security.
* Under the direction of the Director - Service Growth & parts of MEA region you will work with regional and line of business leadership to develop, implement, and monitor strategies and action plans focused on gross margin expansion, G&A reduction and operational effectiveness of the technician workforce.
How you will do it
* You will work with local operational leadership to drive finest execution of service programs, expansion of gross margin and optimization of G&A structure.
* Standardize tracking and drives utilization/absorption to leverage best practices across the region, implement programs focused on hiring technicians workforce aligned with our overall growth strategy, implements training programs to ensure technician workforce is enabled to work effectively.
* Create and implement "standardized work" methodology to ensure technician workforce will execute service tasks efficiently, and implement Customer Satisfaction monitoring program.
* You will be instrumental in rolling out and implementation of enabling service tools such as Service Max (Lite) and Dynamic Dispatch roll out across our subscriber business.
* Define, structure, lead aggressive action plans to grow our Service Business exponentially built on our long term strategic vision.
* Indirectly lead a team of Service professionals and provides day-to-day direction and coaching to the cross-functional team on priorities, objectives, processes and tasks.
* Focus on communication, people development, customer interaction and measuring results, drive teamwork, culture, compliance and integrity.
* Promote the organization at high business levels and develop customer partnerships and alliances.
What we look for
* University degree, MBA or equivalent
* Minimum 10 years' experience in operational leadership for service businesses in HVACS Systems/Low Voltage Systems/ Industrial Segment / Fire Systems
* Successful track record as Operational or Service Leader
* Extensive sales, operations and people management exposure, outstanding track record of achieving sustained profitable growth
* Ability to present concepts and articulate business values to management executives and key decision makers
* Ability to lead strategic relationships to develop long term partnerships
* Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
* Self-starter, tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique & optimize performance
* Experience working in a global team environment and communicating effectively across multiple cultures
* Fluent language skills in English
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.