Job description / Role
My client is a global development consulting firm working with various NGO's in solving Social & Economic Issues on a global level.
About the Position
The Project Lead will be responsible to deal with high-level contacts and institutions in the social, private and public sector and leading engagements with client organizations, project coordination, knowledge development in relevant areas, and overall supervision of project teams.
• Drive our engagement with global organizations active in social impact or development
• Oversee project coordination, delivery, and pacing across multiple clients
• Assist in the professional development of junior staff
• Contribute to knowledge development in the regions in which we work
• Represent the firm at high-level meetings and conferences
• Prepare a variety of materials including correspondence, reports, charts, spreadsheets and statistical data that may be technical and/or sensitive, maintaining confidentiality
• Master’s or another advanced degree from a leading & recognized university in the field of economics, development studies, international relations or related area
• Background in strategy or consulting is required
• Proven track-record in international development or international affairs with strong knowledge of the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia regions being a plus.
• Ability to engage leadership and senior management at top regional and global institutions.
• Diligent organizational, research and writing (long & short-form) skills are a must.
• Self-disciplined, hardworking, good communication skills & can take initiative.
• Strong command of Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and good analytical skills.
• Proficiency in multiple languages would be an added asset.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East