Job description / Role
The Strategic Performance & Initiatives Manager will lead on the delivery of new initiatives and drive performance management across the group, enabling a more effective organisation and efficient operating model.
A large, complex UAE-based private organisation with a mix of operating companies and passive investments across their portfolio, spanning a variety of sectors in multiple geographies.
Currently looking to evolve their corporate structure and increase the level of sophistication with strategic planning, as well as explore exciting new growth opportunities.
* Lead on the development of the group business performance management framework, from design through to implementation including ongoing evaluation
* Responsibility for preparing all annual performance scorecards, including quarterly business reviews to track opportunities and potential risk across the group
* Establish work programs across the group that identify and evaluate initiatives to increase deficiencies through synergies and create a culture of collaboration
* Establish a broad market and competitive intelligence framework to facilitate fact-based decision making.
* Review the existing operating model and governance processes and recommend a range of initiatives to enable optimal business performance
* Exciting and impactful role within a fast-evolving organisation with a track record of success
* Opportunity to play a critical role in improving the maturity a range of high-potential businesses
* Salary of 25,000 - 30,000 plus benefits
* At least 7+ years of experience across organisational transformation and performance management, including working with Balanced Scorecards (or similar)
* Must have experience within an international strategy consulting firm leading on strategic project delivery
* Advanced presentation and storytelling skills for executive audiences
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence senior leadership
* Ability to work autonomously and prioritise the delivery of key pieces of work in your portfolio
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Manager - Strategic Planning and Growth
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Head of Finance