Job description / Role
A top strategy consulting firm with a strong regional presence is currently seeking a Manager level profile with strong expertise in Consulting for Capital Infrastructure and Transportation.
They are looking for Managers who will work closely with the senior stakeholders responsible for engagement and expected to oversee client assignments and structure work schedules accordingly. The overall goal will be to drive each assignment through to its natural conclusion.
A Manager should be comfortable with:
• Delivering both formal and informal presentations both internally and externally
• Producing clear, persuasive and concisely written presentations
• Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in an autonomous strategic consulting environment and be seen as a strong team player with excellent communication and client handling skills
• Directing the quantitative analysis, assessing the depth required for each assignment, translating the analysis into useful findings and quality assuring the results
• Building productive and lasting client relationships at all levels
• Developing and identifying new business opportunities as they present themselves
• The role offers a generous tax-free salary and excellent benefits. Up to 75% travel required
Key Skills and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
• MBA or other postgraduate degrees from a top-tier university
• Candidates will ideally have an exemplary scholastic record and will have been recognized with special academic awards or participating in elite programs
• Strong strategy experience in Transportation (Rail, Metro, Mobility, Aviation, Airports, and Airlines) and Capital Infrastructure (Smart City, Giga Developments)
• Between 5-10 years of professional experience, gained in a top strategy consulting organization or in a combination of both blue-chip corporate businesses and top strategy consulting firms.
• A demonstrated rapid career progression and a strong track record within the current organization
• Flexibility and commercialism to manage a diverse range of responsibilities in a dynamic and results in an oriented environment
This opportunity offers a salary of 220K USD plus school subsidy and an aggressive bonus.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Manager - M&A (Post-deal) Financial Services Sector - Big 4 Consulting Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Management Consultant - Turnaround & Restructuring
Strategy and Planning Manager
Manager - Strategy Consulting for O&G - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent