Job description / Role
As a Manager you will lead interesting and exciting Strategy and Advisory engagements across the Middle East.
• International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
• Prepare project plans to meet objectives within established budget and timelines.
• Develop budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics.
• Foster a team environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting engagement objectives.
• Interpret and synthesize data, challenge data, and identify meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client's business objectives.
• Assess the financial aspects of business opportunities, while identifying and quantifying financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions.
• Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Competitive tax-free salary
• Opportunity to work on and lead a range of exciting and impactful projects across the Middle East
• Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
• Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
• Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging and driven leadership
• An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance or engineering.
• An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not required
• At least 6 years of experience in strategy consulting within a top form or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
• Strong experience of leading consulting engagement teams
• Proven ability to solve business problems, manage implementation for prescribed solutions, and forecast the impact of recommended changes
• Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to propose, pitch and sell additional services to clients
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Manager - Strategy Consulting - Global Firm
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Global Firm
Strategy Consulting Manager - Generalist
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Strategy Consulting Firm - Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent