Job description / Role
In an ever-more volatile and unpredictable world, making the right strategic decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance. As a Strategy advisor, you'll use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organizations into meaningful change. Working in high-performing teams, you'll help clients develop growth strategies, help design and implement their operating models strategically, improve strategic decision-making and planning and help develop initiatives to further improve the performance and customer experience.
Your key responsibilities
You will work with our clients to help solve their toughest strategic and customer related issues and deliver insightful recommendations that are rigorous in their grounding, creative in their selection, distinct to each client.
As a Manager, you must have:
- Ideally at least 6-8 years of overall experience and a strong background in Management and Strategy Consulting in areas such as Strategy & Operating Model design and implementation
- Performance management design and implementation
- Strong track record in advising clients in the culture and entertainment sector ( Required )
- Strong potential to develop new business and the ability to lead the end-end pursuit/RFP response process
- Arabic speaker (Required)
Ideally, you should also have experience in:
- Festivals management and execution
What we look for
You'll be a trusted business consultant to our clients and use your deep knowledge of strategy consulting to work closely to their needs. Your proven project experience will be key to the role. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most proven and skilled as well as engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.