Job description / Role
A renowned transport consulting company that works with tier-1 stakeholders throughout the transportation value chain is looking for a Manager / Team Leader - Aviation Practice who will be based in the Dubai office and travel around the GCC region and globally upon project requirements.
• The Aviation Practice has a broad portfolio of services that covers, among others, national air transportation strategy, regulatory frameworks, organizational delinking, airport master planning, business planning, feasibility analysis, PPP structuring, operational improvements, safety management, etc.
• As a Manager / Team Leader, you will be part of one of the top global transport and infrastructure consulting companies and you will work with the leading transport operators, infrastructure developers, and investors advising them on strategic, commercial, and operational challenges.
• You will become part of a global organization offering deep expertise and strategic insights to clients in a multi-disciplinary working environment made up of inspiring people with skills ranging from technical experts to strategic thinkers. You could become an industry-leading subject matter expert or a trusted advisor to senior client management on a wide range of issues.
Desired Skills and experience
• Graduated with and Master’s Degree in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering from a top-tier university.
• MIM or MBA is desirable.
• +6 years of experience in the Aviation industry (ideally in consultancy):
• Traffic forecast, route development, and business plan
• Airport business, operations, and infrastructure development
• Air transport economic regulations
• ATC business & operations
• Airline business & operations
• Due Diligence
• Airport operations planning
• Airport infrastructure planning
• Ground handling
• Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written). Multi-lingual ability is highly valued.
• High customer orientation with the ability to understand the client’s needs and translate these into commercial proposals.
• Ability to manage a heavy workload and to work to tight deadlines.
• Full availability to travel.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
KYB Middle East
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Guest Attendant (Lounge)
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|
Middle East Executive
Faculty - Military Aviation Operations
The Centre of Excellence for Applied Research & Training (CERT)
|Al Ain||15 Apr|