Job description / Role
Based on our Digital Practice inside the Management Consulting business line, this position will report directly to the Partner and Head of the Digital Practice. You will act as a Subject Matter Expert in digital-related projects and opportunities, supporting execution, know how to build up and business development efforts.
• Lead digital business development activities in a region together with account partners
• Jointly build the region’s account management strategy in digital topics with the support of the Partner group
• Support multiple project teams in ensuring successful project delivery in the digital area
• Lead teams of more junior consultants and co-lead client accounts in the digital area together with account partners
• Help structure the project’s analytical approach by drawing on past experience
• Support the Managers in developing original frameworks, hypothesis and ideas for data gathering
• Ensure the quality of the digital project takeaways and recommendations
• Present entire documents on digital topics to C-levels client audiences
• Manage and lead client meetings and digitally related content discussions
• Build and maintain strong client relationships in the digital area
• Coach and mentor Digital Practice team members in their career development and growth
• Drive Intellectual Capital creation in Digital Practice
• At least 2/3 years of strategy/management consulting experience and 5/6 years of relevant experience in a technology/digital-focused player
• Alternatively, 5-7 years of strategy/management consulting experience at a top tier global management consulting firm with exposure to digital-related topics, if possible combined with telecommunications experience
• In-depth industry knowledge in the digital space in at least one/two vertical (e.g. Video, IoT, FinTech, Cybersecurity
• Masters-level degree in a relevant field
• MBA from a top business school is a plus
• Technical knowledge is an advantage
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.