Job description / Role
My client, an international management strategy consulting firm, is growing their Telecom Practice and is looking to recruit Consultants who have consulting experience in the Telecom market. The primary responsibility of the consultant is to gather and analyze market data and to develop business strategies and operations improvement plans throughout all stages of transformation projects. You will be responsible to support clients in identifying complex issues critical to the clients strategic & operating success and recommending approaches to address them.
• Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Handles challenging situations and seeks solutions that address client’s issues
• Demonstrates expertise in financial modeling, valuation analysis, operational strategy plans
• Advisory level consulting within the telecom industry for policies, procedures, and frameworks implementation
• Delivering presentations
• Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in a strategic consulting environment and be seen as a strong team player with excellent communication and client handling skills
Key Skills and Experience
• MBA, Bachelors Degree from a top academic institution
• Telecom Background is a MUST
• PHD is a Plus
• Minimum 10-15 years relevant experience to the telecom industry
• Strong intellectual & analytical skills, ability to work in a team environment
• Strong English communication skills, Arabic is a plus
• Willingness to travel 75%
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.