Job description / Role
An opportunity to join the largest recruitment consultancy in the Middle East, landing on a warm desk with opportunity for growth. You will establish and nurture relationships with HR candidates, working on a range of HR positions with our clients.
• Working alongside 60+ experienced consultants and over 16 nationalities from Michael Page's DIFC office, you will enjoy the buzz of the recruitment industry and flex your networking muscles. Build your career and even a hobby in Dubai, a city once built from the riches of pearl diving, now known for its epic police supercars and towering skyscrapers.
• Generating business in the continued development of your recruitment team.
• Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face
• Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility
• Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships
• An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable and progressive career path
• Premier Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
• Ongoing training and development
• Future member of the Middle East Management Team
• Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
• Tax-free salary and bonus
• International career opportunities in the future
• Minimum of 5 years recruitment consultancy experience, ideally with a track record in placing HR professionals
• Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
• Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client/candidate relationships
• Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
• Strong networking and client development abilities
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Team work based attitude
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.