Job description / Role
An international consultancy business is seeking a Managing Partner to join their expanding business based in UAE. This is a large prestigious international consultancy business that operates globally.
• The role will entail overall leadership responsibility for the country and for developing and implementing strategy, policy setting, systems and controls alongside financial performance, budget setting, quality and risk management;. Principally you will ensure the business function operates effectively and achieves the planned growth path.
• You must be a Partner with experience of managing and leading teams preferably within a Top 4 accountancy practice or a major consulting business.
• Excellent rewards are on offer including: family healthcare, housing allowance, free return flights including family, mobile phone, schooling, bonus and relocation allowance.
• Several years senior level experience within an accountancy practice or consultancy business
• Experience of leading teams
• Ability to develop a business and lead from the front
• Must speak and write fluent English
About the Company
DSC Consultancy is committed to providing an excellent professional recruitment service to both clients and candidates through understanding our clients’ organisations and business issues and determining candidates’ skills and career aspirations.
Through our extensive recruitment process we place excellent high calibre individuals into appropriate job roles exceeding both client and candidate expectations.
Corporate Finance Director
Chief Strategy Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Apple Search & Selection
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Management Consultant - Turnaround & Restructuring