Job description / Role
Fit-Out Managing Quantity Surveyor to work on Mega Projects for a Fit-Out expert in Dubai.
A brand-new opportunity is available to work as a Fit-Out Managing Quantity Surveyor for a recognized firm providing expert services in Fit-Out in Dubai, where you would be working on one of their high-profile projects\contracts in the middle east. This is a great opportunity that the client is offering with great chance for progression, growth, and development for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and organised individual with proven experience.
- Managing and reviewing contractors and sub-contractor costs ensuring quality of tender returns
- Manage a team of Quantity Surveyors
- Manage tender analysis information
- Organising workload to ensure all tender deadlines are met
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Reviewing, analyzing and sending out tender packages to sub-contractors and suppliers
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Managing Quantity Surveying in Fit-Out projects
- A minimum of 10 years of total experience
- Previous Gulf experience would be beneficial
- Must have a degree in Quantity Surveying or in a related field
- MRICS is a plus
- Must be based in Dubai or willing to relocate
- Must be able to start as soon as possible.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavor to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Quantity Surveyor (QS)
Al Jaziri Group
|Abu Dhabi||7 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Compass Project Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||25 Nov|