Job description / Role
Our client a Hong Kong Headquartered Multinational home care FMCG manufacturing company is now looking for a Mandarin/Cantonese speaking accountant for their office in Dubai.
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
- Thorough knowledge of the UAE laws related to taxation & local laws
- Must have experience in accounting and finance
- Must have knowledge of consolidation
- Must have experience managing accounts
- Must have at least 5 years' experience in the UAE
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.